Hi...,

I have often this error on sistem windows XPSp2 and also on windows Xpe
Sp1.
I have noticed that this error happen when more than one application is
running.
Also this error happen often during "visual basic 6" application use.

Someone can help me ?
(sorry for my english)

Your error is usually indicative of a driver failure. Might check the manufacturer's
web site of your video card for an upgraded driver.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/