Sign in with
Your question

Please hellp? problem partitioning har dreive interrupted operation?

Last response: in Windows 7
July 24, 2010 5:59:24 PM

i tried to create a partition but had to leave my laptop during the process. when i came back it was asleep so i attempted to wake it up. the wifi button turned from red to blue like usual but the screen stayed black. now when i try to turn it on, i get the message "interrupted operation: insert the recovery cd or recovery media and reboot your pc". i am able to get to a command prompt usuing my windows 7 premium upgrade manager disc but i dont know if that will help me at all (just read about it somehwere but was confused). also, of course, i dont have a recovery cd so now i have no clue what to do! is it possible to burn a recovery cd on my mac and use it to recover my hp? if so where can i find a good program to download? please help i am clueless about this kind of thing !!
July 24, 2010 6:28:33 PM

Why were you trying to create a partition?

twiggg said:
i tried to create a partition but had to leave my laptop during the process. when i came back it was asleep so i attempted to wake it up. the wifi button turned from red to blue like usual but the screen stayed black. now when i try to turn it on, i get the message "interrupted operation: insert the recovery cd or recovery media and reboot your pc". i am able to get to a command prompt usuing my windows 7 premium upgrade manager disc but i dont know if that will help me at all (just read about it somehwere but was confused). also, of course, i dont have a recovery cd so now i have no clue what to do! is it possible to burn a recovery cd on my mac and use it to recover my hp? if so where can i find a good program to download? please help i am clueless about this kind of thing !!

m
l
!