PowerPanel Personal Edition

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am trying to install software for my Battery back up and I am getting these
errors.
The make if the BBU is the cyberpower 1200va, here are my errors wondering
if someone know how to fix this.

ID59 Generate Activation Context failed for C:\Program Files\CyberPower
PowerPanel Personal Edition\pppe.exe.Manifest. Reference error message: The
operation completed successfully.

ID59 Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.MSXML2. Reference error
message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.
..
ID32 Dependent Assembly Microsoft.MSXML2 could not be found and Last Error
was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Thank for your help
..

Fitz

Have you made sure the WinXP UPS control has "none" selected (Control Panel,
Power Options, UPS>Select)?

Do you have the correct Com Port Selected?

I have a CyberPower UPS, but I don't use their software (just one more piece
of 3rd party software constantly running in the background). I use the XP
power management, and it works fine (living in Alaska, we lose commercial
power fairly often). You can get instructions for setting up the XP software
from the CyberPower website. You might try it and see if it works.

Fitz

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007