Does anyone remember the name of this SNES game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,
I'm trying to remember the name of a game I used to play a while back
ago, and I'm pretty sure it was on SNES.

Basically the game is a futuristic sidescroller. The player is a blue
robot (or cyborg) that goes around shooting other robots.

All I remember is that the first level boss was a giant lizard (or
creature) (I THINK) and you had to shoot the heart of it.

Also another boss that I remember is that you had to go climb the
walls, and teh boss comes through the middle of the wall.. And you are
climbing the walls and going around shooting in the middle of the
screen where he is.. I think he was a giant head..

Anyway, The game looks like Contra 3.. but it is not it.

I'm pretty sure that in two player mode, it becomes a coop game, and
the other robot (cyborg) is red....

I'm sorry I can't remember any more, but I hope someone remembers its
name.

Thanks,
Saad.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hmmm... I don't know that many SNES games, so I could be wrong. But it
sounds like it may be Super Turrican or Super Turrican 2

http://www.mobygames.com/game/sheet/p,15/gameId,14847/

Swizzle

<SMalik786@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm trying to remember the name of a game I used to play a while back
> ago, and I'm pretty sure it was on SNES.
>
> Basically the game is a futuristic sidescroller. The player is a blue
> robot (or cyborg) that goes around shooting other robots.
>
> All I remember is that the first level boss was a giant lizard (or
> creature) (I THINK) and you had to shoot the heart of it.
>
> Also another boss that I remember is that you had to go climb the
> walls, and teh boss comes through the middle of the wall.. And you are
> climbing the walls and going around shooting in the middle of the
> screen where he is.. I think he was a giant head..
>

> Anyway, The game looks like Contra 3.. but it is not it.
>
> I'm pretty sure that in two player mode, it becomes a coop game, and
> the other robot (cyborg) is red....
>
> I'm sorry I can't remember any more, but I hope someone remembers its
> name.
>
> Thanks,
> Saad.

Saw this post while looking for it myself but to answer this question: was it Sonic Blast Man?

[...]

OMG OMG OMG
I'v been looking for this game for eon's
There defiantly was a skull boss monster thingy
Omg what was the name
Some one ought to know