Does anyone remember the name of this SNES game?

Last response: in Deals
March 3, 2005 12:54:57 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,
I'm trying to remember the name of a game I used to play a while back
ago, and I'm pretty sure it was on SNES.

Basically the game is a futuristic sidescroller. The player is a blue
robot (or cyborg) that goes around shooting other robots.

All I remember is that the first level boss was a giant lizard (or
creature) (I THINK) and you had to shoot the heart of it.

Also another boss that I remember is that you had to go climb the
walls, and teh boss comes through the middle of the wall.. And you are
climbing the walls and going around shooting in the middle of the
screen where he is.. I think he was a giant head..

Anyway, The game looks like Contra 3.. but it is not it.

I'm pretty sure that in two player mode, it becomes a coop game, and
the other robot (cyborg) is red....

I'm sorry I can't remember any more, but I hope someone remembers its
name.

Thanks,
Saad.

More about : remember snes game

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 3:28:00 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hmmm... I don't know that many SNES games, so I could be wrong. But it
sounds like it may be Super Turrican or Super Turrican 2

http://www.mobygames.com/game/sheet/p,15/gameId,14847/

Swizzle

<SMalik786@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm trying to remember the name of a game I used to play a while back
> ago, and I'm pretty sure it was on SNES.
>
> Basically the game is a futuristic sidescroller. The player is a blue
> robot (or cyborg) that goes around shooting other robots.
>
> All I remember is that the first level boss was a giant lizard (or
> creature) (I THINK) and you had to shoot the heart of it.
>
> Also another boss that I remember is that you had to go climb the
> walls, and teh boss comes through the middle of the wall.. And you are
> climbing the walls and going around shooting in the middle of the
> screen where he is.. I think he was a giant head..
>

> Anyway, The game looks like Contra 3.. but it is not it.
>
> I'm pretty sure that in two player mode, it becomes a coop game, and
> the other robot (cyborg) is red....
>
> I'm sorry I can't remember any more, but I hope someone remembers its
> name.
>
> Thanks,
> Saad.

Anonymous
August 29, 2012 11:41:22 AM

Saw this post while looking for it myself but to answer this question: was it Sonic Blast Man?
Related resources
August 29, 2012 5:28:33 PM

Quote:
Saw this post while looking for it myself but to answer this question: was it Sonic Blast Man?

Seeing that the question was asked in 2005 --- I doubt they really care now in 2012 !!!
Anonymous
September 9, 2012 6:05:10 PM

Quote:
[...]

OMG OMG OMG
I'v been looking for this game for eon's
There defiantly was a skull boss monster thingy
Omg what was the name
Some one ought to know
Anonymous
September 9, 2012 6:05:57 PM

Someone help
Anonymous
September 9, 2012 6:34:38 PM

Found it!
Super Probotector
September 10, 2012 5:14:32 PM

wow 5 year necro that answers the question.
!