Netgear MA311GE 802.11b discontinued

Hi all.

We have been installing the Netgear MA311GE 802.11b wireless PCI adapter in
a product that my company is developing, but have learnt recently that this
product has been discontinued.
Is anyone aware of an equivalent product using the same internal chip that
we could substitute? Or a supplier with a couple of thousand in stock? :)

All help, as usual, greatly appreciated in advance.

Cheers.

Nick H.

Nick H. wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> We have been installing the Netgear MA311GE 802.11b wireless PCI adapter in
> a product that my company is developing, but have learnt recently that this
> product has been discontinued.
> Is anyone aware of an equivalent product using the same internal chip that
> we could substitute? Or a supplier with a couple of thousand in stock? :)
>
> All help, as usual, greatly appreciated in advance.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Nick H.

anychance you could tell us what the product is? :)

D'oh.
Over-abuse of the product word there, sorry!

The Netgear MA311GE 802.11b wireless PCI adapter has been discontinued, and
we need a wireless adapter with the same chip. Until recently we have been
installing the adapter in an internet 'gateway' that we have developed, to
provide hotspot internet access.
Any ideas, suggestions for a replacement?
Cheers.

Nick H.

The company is developing/has developed an internet gateway for hotels and
hotspots an
"Chris p" <chrispo76@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Nick H. wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > We have been installing the Netgear MA311GE 802.11b wireless PCI adapter
in
> > a product that my company is developing, but have learnt recently that
this
> > product has been discontinued.
> > Is anyone aware of an equivalent product using the same internal chip
that
> > we could substitute? Or a supplier with a couple of thousand in stock?
:)