limitations of windows XP backup program

What are the limitations of Windows XP Pro backup program? I am trying to
back large .PST files. Is there a limit as to how many folders can be
included in a particular type of .pst, or the size thereof?

No limits on folders or sizes. The one limitation most frequently mentioned
is that ntbackup does not backup directly to optical media.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."