While playing with the computer my daughter somehow made everything sideways.
Don't know what happened, but even the mouse is working the wrong way.
Please help!

Right click on the desktop, select properties, then Settings Tab, Then Advanced,
select the tab (for example my is GeForce2) - there's most likely an option there to
adjust the screen display (rotate it).
Kaylene