Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger

Hi, ok, I have read everything I could find in this group on Dr watson, I
still do not know WHAt he is and why he is there,,,,I was told he was spyware
and should be deleted out of the pc. Did that, he came back! It says it is
from Microsoft, can ANYONE tell the answeres to the what and why about this
little dr man!!
--
Thanks, Miswolfie

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:375D345B-C64A-4D65-A696-FF2381085C66@microsoft.com,
miswolfie <miswolfie@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hi, ok, I have read everything I could find in this group on Dr
> watson, I still do not know WHAt he is and why he is there,,,,I was
> told he was spyware and should be deleted out of the pc. Did that, he
> came back! It says it is from Microsoft, can ANYONE tell the answeres
> to the what and why about this little dr man!!

He's the messenger - really... Basically he happily tells you all about when
things go wrong. He's not spyware. He's a legit program NORMALLY though I
suppose some malware author might strive to look like it. If you're thinking
it's a spyware app then:

Malware Cleaning :
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

Poor old Doc Watson, Microsoft disemVoweled him Run
drwtsn32