Nextel i710 to IPAQ h1940 ???

Rich

I was told by my local Nextel dealer that I could hook up my IPAQ h1940 to
the Motorola i710, but I'm having no luck. Now I am stuck with this Nextel
service for 2 years and the main reason I signed up was to get this IPAQ
online!

1. Anyone know where to find an adapter for this? I can't find it on
nextel.com

or

2. How can I get out of this 2 year contract? And could I sell the two i710
phones that came with this deal on ebay?

how long have you had the service..if less then 30 days then you can
terminate the service and return the phones with no penality. if longer
then 30 days then you have to pay early termination fee's
Rich <nomore@spam.no> wrote in message
> I was told by my local Nextel dealer that I could hook up my IPAQ h1940 to
> the Motorola i710, but I'm having no luck. Now I am stuck with this Nextel
> service for 2 years and the main reason I signed up was to get this IPAQ
> online!
>
> 1. Anyone know where to find an adapter for this? I can't find it on
> nextel.com
>
> or
>
> 2. How can I get out of this 2 year contract? And could I sell the two
i710
> phones that came with this deal on ebay?

Rich

Just last Thursday!

> Just last Thursday!

Just an update. I'm thinking about keeping the Nextel service because of the
new upcoming Motorola i930. It is exactly what I need and anything
comparable with Sprint or Verizon would cost about the same, for the type of
service and phone. I took a trip up to the white mountains of Arizona
yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that my Nextel phone worked in deep
valleys and behind mountains out in no man's land in the middle of the
desert. I'm not too thrilled about the tech support... so far I still do not
have web access on my phone and it has been 7 days. The tech support people
keep telling me it will be another "4 hours" and now another "12 to 24
hours", etc.