How configure router to block access to IP address

I want to be able to configure my router (D-Link DI-624) to not allow
outbound traffic to a DNS address. Can I do this and how?

Thanks!
Walter
1 answer Last reply
More about configure router block access address

    "Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I want to be able to configure my router (D-Link DI-624) to not allow
    > outbound traffic to a DNS address. Can I do this and how?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Walter

    By reading and following the help section within the routers configuration
    panel if its not obvious enough already.

Routers Configuration IP Address Wireless Networking