How configure router to block access to IP address

I want to be able to configure my router (D-Link DI-624) to not allow
outbound traffic to a DNS address. Can I do this and how?

Thanks!
Walter

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

"Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I want to be able to configure my router (D-Link DI-624) to not allow
> outbound traffic to a DNS address. Can I do this and how?
>
> Thanks!
> Walter

By reading and following the help section within the routers configuration
panel if its not obvious enough already.