high speed usb 2.0 port

When I use my new printer and camera a message comes up with use high speed
usb 2.0 port. But when I try to find this it says it is not on my windows xp
computer how do I upgrade to this what to I need to buy
--
C.R
1 answer Last reply

    Hi,

    If your system does not have USB2 ports (only USB1.1), then you would need
    to purchase a PCI add-on card for them. You need to check first that you
    have an available PCI slot to install it in. There is no reason that you
    have to do this though, as the devices will work on USB1.1, they will just
    have a slower transfer speed.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Carolred" <Carolred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I use my new printer and camera a message comes up with use high
    > speed
    > usb 2.0 port. But when I try to find this it says it is not on my windows
    > xp
    > computer how do I upgrade to this what to I need to buy
    > --
    > C.R

USB Microsoft Windows XP