How to make an OMR sheet

Can someone tell me how to make an OMR sheet? PLz tell what program to
use,& also the steps to proceed.

(i can't understand how to paste something, say a symbol, * ,
many times over in a row/column
1 answer Last reply
More about make sheet

    unlimitedkisho wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how to make an OMR sheet? PLz tell what program to
    > use,& also the steps to proceed.
    >
    > (i can't understand how to paste something, say a symbol, * ,
    > many times over in a row/column

    These?
    http://www.elearn.malts.ed.ac.uk/services/CAA/OMR/omr.phtml

    Not exactly a Windows XP question, one would think.
    A better way to get your answer would be to search using Google:

    Search using Google!
    http://www.google.com/
    (How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html )

    --