Can someone tell me how to make an OMR sheet? PLz tell what program to
use,& also the steps to proceed.

(i can't understand how to paste something, say a symbol, * ,
many times over in a row/column

unlimitedkisho wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to make an OMR sheet? PLz tell what program to
> use,& also the steps to proceed.
>
> (i can't understand how to paste something, say a symbol, * ,
> many times over in a row/column

These?
http://www.elearn.malts.ed.ac.uk/services/CAA/OMR/omr.phtml

Not exactly a Windows XP question, one would think.
A better way to get your answer would be to search using Google:

Search using Google!
http://www.google.com/
(How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html )

--