BROOKLYN

hi all
after reading all the posts, i still cant find what people think of their
service in the ny area....basically the brooklyn queens area!
all input is appreciated

steve

While I was with Nextel I had no problems making or getting calls or
accessing email or the internet but their customer service and
repair/warranty service left a lot to be desired. I live in Queens, NY. I
left Nextel after only four months and gladly paid the $200 early
termination fee to go back to Sprint where a warranty repair is still free.