Pc reboots while playing Tiger Woods Tour 2003.
Event viewer gives the following application error:
Faulty application ukid.exe version 9.2.0.5. fault address 0x000448c8
Ihave been playing this game over two years but now reboots every few minutes.
Help would be much appreciated. thank you in anticipation

Right-Click the My Computer icon on desktop. Select Properties.
Next, select Advanced. Look for a block that says Startup and recovery. Press the settings button.
In System failure section, turn off (un-check) Automatically restart. Apply change. Logoff & reboot system.

That will force Windows to show a STOP code & text, which would then help to point the problem area.

My suspicion is that the program was improperly setup, or, is now missing some modules, or, there is a driver conflict.
Have you made any recent changes?
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Ken W wrote:
> Pc reboots while playing Tiger Woods Tour 2003.
> Event viewer gives the following application error:
> Faulty application ukid.exe version 9.2.0.5. fault address 0x000448c8
> Ihave been playing this game over two years but now reboots every few
> minutes. Help would be much appreciated. thank you in anticipation

Thanks Maurice,
Worked or a while then started rebooting again