Wrong with setting homepage

September 10, 2005 2:01:01 PM

I cannot set my homepage to other website.
My current website is "about:blank". Once I set to other URL(such as
yahoo.com) as my homepage, that particular web browser can still use as
normal. Problem rise when I open a new web browser with the new homepage.
Error message appear:
AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2800.1106 ModName: wmeayl32.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0000ad64
I had scanned disc for virus, spyware and registry

More about : wrong setting homepage

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 4:36:07 PM

Sounds like your machine may be infected with a spyware (a browser
hijacker). Have you tried any of these cleaning tools?

http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

Donny Broome
donny AT broomeman DOT com
Kill Spyware! Visit: