Wrong with setting homepage

I cannot set my homepage to other website.
My current website is "about:blank". Once I set to other URL(such as
yahoo.com) as my homepage, that particular web browser can still use as
normal. Problem rise when I open a new web browser with the new homepage.
Error message appear:
AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2800.1106 ModName: wmeayl32.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0000ad64
I had scanned disc for virus, spyware and registry
1 answer Last reply
More about wrong setting homepage

    Sounds like your machine may be infected with a spyware (a browser
    hijacker). Have you tried any of these cleaning tools?

    http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

    Donny Broome
    donny AT broomeman DOT com
    Kill Spyware! Visit:

    "NG" <NG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot set my homepage to other website.
    > My current website is "about:blank". Once I set to other URL(such as
    > yahoo.com) as my homepage, that particular web browser can still use as
    > normal. Problem rise when I open a new web browser with the new homepage.
    > Error message appear:
    > AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2800.1106 ModName: wmeayl32.dll
    > ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0000ad64
    > I had scanned disc for virus, spyware and registry

Web Browser Windows XP