Why are some of my files in explorer blue instead of black?

Byte

Blue - compressed
Green - encrypted
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

Roydew wrote:
> Why are some of my files in explorer blue instead of black?

Please wait for answers next time.. I answered your other question asked 17
minutes after this one.
Compression.
A Google search would have saved you time.

Search using Google!
http://www.google.com/
(How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html )

One of the results: