FA: 3DO lucienne's Quest, Tactics Ogre, Star Ocean 2nd, Su..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Alright everyone. I post regularly on digitpress.com and neo-geo.com,
and so I am venturing into the usegroups to let everyone know that I
have a good amount of collector games from all platforms. Check them
out if you will, I would appreciate the kindness :)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZneokingendymion

What I have is the following:
Nintendo Gamecube
1. Resident Evil 2 NEW
2. Resident Evil 3

Panasonic 3DO
1. Game Guru - Near Mint
2. Lucienne's Quest COMPLETE WITH LONG BOX practically brand new
3. Super Street Fighter II Turbo COMPLETE WITH LONG BOX

PC Engine/Turbo Grafx/Turb Duo
1. 6 Game lot
Gambler Jikochushinha (Jikochuushinha)
Super CD-Rom demo disc (has demos for Tengai Makyo 2 & Dragon Slayer)
Darius Plus Quiz Marugoto the World
Rom Rom Stadium
Youkai Dochuki (Shadow Lands)
2. Nexzr (With Spine and Reg card)
3. Strip Fighter II
4. Y's IV
5. Forgotten Worlds (U.S)

PSX
1. Shaman King (Import 2D fighter) Complete
2. Silent Bomber
3. Star Ocean 2nd Story
4. Strider 2
5. Suikoden II BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
6. Tactics Ogre (had to re-list due to NPB)

Sega Dreamcast
1. Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (import) - practically brand new

Sega CD
Sega CD Model 1 and Sega 32x SYSTEMS BOXED IN FANTASTIC CONDITION

Sharp X68000
1. The Queen of the Duellist Plus

Xbox
1. Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & Two Xbox Demo Discs
2. Phantom Dust (import)

MY AUCTIONS CLICK:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZneokingendymion

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

BUMP!---Final 12 hours...still some good bids to be had!