Hi, when i press the caps lock key their is a small gray box on bottom right
of screen above the taskbar with the words "Caps lock: on" how do i stop this
from happening? it was not their before, and all my accesability options are
off. this is really stressing me out, and i hope someone can help me with
this.

Thanx in advance

Nev

Do you have any keyboard enhancement software installed?

For example, Intellitype Pro does this.

Look in your keyboard control panel and see if there are any options that do
this?

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User