When I try to click a link in any email message nothing happens, the link is
dead. It doesn't try to find the page... doesn't open another page - nothing.
--
dk7195

You Cannot Open a New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

--
Carey Frisch