messenger

i need to know how to disable WINDOwS messenger, in order for me to run
the msn mesenger. i prefer the latter...
i am using xp pro, and i just cant seem to figure it out.
email me with a response if you like, thx
galenfrith70@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger

    Prevent Windows Messenger from Running on a Windows XP-Based Computer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302089

    Disable/Remove Windows Messenger:

    Running both Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger 5.0 in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330117

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "galen" <galen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i need to know how to disable WINDOwS messenger, in order for me to run
    > the msn mesenger. i prefer the latter...
    > i am using xp pro, and i just cant seem to figure it out.
    > email me with a response if you like, thx
    > galenfrith70@hotmail.com

Support Messenger Microsoft Windows XP