Ringtones

I have a Motorola i730 and would like to add ringtones. It is a employer
supplied phone so I can't simply charge it to the company and my plan does
not provide internet access.

I have been looking online but can't seem to find a way to download new
tones. Any suggestions?
3 answers Last reply
More about ringtones
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    it's call webjal and a data cable. You are able to put 30sec songs right off
    a cd onto your phone. (after converting from mp3 to wav. format) Do a search
    for nextel modding and you will find plenty of sites that will tell you how
    to do it and provide plenty of the programs as well
    "Jim" <jcgc50@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Motorola i730 and would like to add ringtones. It is a employer
    >supplied phone so I can't simply charge it to the company and my plan does
    >not provide internet access.
    >
    > I have been looking online but can't seem to find a way to download new
    > tones. Any suggestions?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    First you need an USB data cable.
    Then, you need Webjal or Myjal to upload the files to your phone.
    From Motorola, you need to download a program to let your PC
    communicate with your phone:
    http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/pcsftw_applications.jsp
    Then, go to:
    www.nextpimp.com and find the ringtones you want, then upload them to
    your phone...

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:46:26 -0600, "Jim" <jcgc50@msn.com> wrote:

    >I have a Motorola i730 and would like to add ringtones. It is a employer
    >supplied phone so I can't simply charge it to the company and my plan does
    >not provide internet access.
    >
    >I have been looking online but can't seem to find a way to download new
    >tones. Any suggestions?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    all the knowledge here http://tinyurl.com/72p53

    --
    batmanenglish

Nextel Internet Access Motorola Internet Service Providers