Ringtones

Jim

I have a Motorola i730 and would like to add ringtones. It is a employer
supplied phone so I can't simply charge it to the company and my plan does
not provide internet access.

I have been looking online but can't seem to find a way to download new
tones. Any suggestions?

RJ

it's call webjal and a data cable. You are able to put 30sec songs right off
a cd onto your phone. (after converting from mp3 to wav. format) Do a search
for nextel modding and you will find plenty of sites that will tell you how
to do it and provide plenty of the programs as well
"Jim" <jcgc50@msn.com> wrote in message
>I have a Motorola i730 and would like to add ringtones. It is a employer
>supplied phone so I can't simply charge it to the company and my plan does
>not provide internet access.
>
> I have been looking online but can't seem to find a way to download new
> tones. Any suggestions?

First you need an USB data cable.
Then, you need Webjal or Myjal to upload the files to your phone.
From Motorola, you need to download a program to let your PC
communicate with your phone:
http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/pcsftw_applications.jsp
Then, go to: