-- In my favourite folder the apperance of the saved items is wrong instead
of the e icon it says it is a unknown file what do i do to change it back
dovelight

Assuming you're using Internet Explorer as the default browser, try this.

Click Start, Run and type: REGSVR32 /i SHDOCVW.DLL

Then, open Internet Options from Control Panel.
Click the Programs tab, and click "Reset Web Settings" button once.
Click OK to close the dialog.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

> -- In my favourite folder the apperance of the saved items is wrong
> instead
> of the e icon it says it is a unknown file what do i do to change it
> back
> dovelight

i tried to do what you said but after putting in what you said in run i got
this message dll istall in shdocvn.dll failed. return code was 0x80070005
--
dovelight

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Assuming you're using Internet Explorer as the default browser, try this.
>
> Click Start, Run and type: REGSVR32 /i SHDOCVW.DLL
>
> Then, open Internet Options from Control Panel.
> Click the Programs tab, and click "Reset Web Settings" button once.
> Click OK to close the dialog.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> >
> > -- In my favourite folder the apperance of the saved items is wrong
> > instead
> > of the e icon it says it is a unknown file what do i do to change it
> > back
> > dovelight

It's shdocvw.dll

--

> i tried to do what you said but after putting in what you said in run i
> got
> this message dll istall in shdocvn.dll failed. return code was 0x80070005
> --
> dovelight
>

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Assuming you're using Internet Explorer as the default browser, try this.
>>
>> Click Start, Run and type: REGSVR32 /i SHDOCVW.DLL
>>
>> Then, open Internet Options from Control Panel.
>> Click the Programs tab, and click "Reset Web Settings" button once.
>> Click OK to close the dialog.
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> >
>> > -- In my favourite folder the apperance of the saved items is wrong
>> > instead
>> > of the e icon it says it is a unknown file what do i do to change it
>> > back
>> > dovelight

He got the name right

Is the error if he mistyped the name. As he misspelt install he misspelt the name as well. He can copy messages to the clipboard accurately by pressing Ctrl + C in the message box
---------------------------
RegSvr32
---------------------------
LoadLibrary("shdocvn") failed - The specified module could not be found.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32 error 5

We get the text for error 5 by typing in a command prompt

C:\Program Files\Support Tools>net helpmsg 5
Access is denied.

I did this earlier today, but can't see how Windows can work if shdocvw can't. I tossed up talking about regmon/filemon to find exactly what was denied. But as he copied the message wrong I didn't think he could use these programs.
"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message news:em8UYKBuFHA.664@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> It's shdocvw.dll
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> i tried to do what you said but after putting in what you said in run i
>> got
>> this message dll istall in shdocvn.dll failed. return code was 0x80070005
>> --
>> dovelight
>>

>> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>>
>>> Assuming you're using Internet Explorer as the default browser, try this.
>>>
>>> Click Start, Run and type: REGSVR32 /i SHDOCVW.DLL
>>>
>>> Then, open Internet Options from Control Panel.
>>> Click the Programs tab, and click "Reset Web Settings" button once.
>>> Click OK to close the dialog.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>>> Windows XP Shell/User
>>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>>

>>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

>> 8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32
>> error 5

New thing learnt today. Thanks David.

I always wondered why there is no documentation on Regsvr32 error codes. I
can hardly find one via MSDN search.

OT:
How is the Ashes series going? I have no access to that sports channel.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
He got the name right

Is the error if he mistyped the name. As he misspelt install he misspelt the
name as well. He can copy messages to the clipboard accurately by pressing
Ctrl + C in the message box
---------------------------
RegSvr32
---------------------------
LoadLibrary("shdocvn") failed - The specified module could not be found.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32 error 5

We get the text for error 5 by typing in a command prompt

C:\Program Files\Support Tools>net helpmsg 5
Access is denied.

I did this earlier today, but can't see how Windows can work if shdocvw
can't. I tossed up talking about regmon/filemon to find exactly what was
denied. But as he copied the message wrong I didn't think he could use these
programs.
> It's shdocvw.dll
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> i tried to do what you said but after putting in what you said in run i
>> got
>> this message dll istall in shdocvn.dll failed. return code was 0x80070005
>> --
>> dovelight
>>

>> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>>
>>> Assuming you're using Internet Explorer as the default browser, try
>>> this.
>>>
>>> Click Start, Run and type: REGSVR32 /i SHDOCVW.DLL
>>>
>>> Then, open Internet Options from Control Panel.
>>> Click the Programs tab, and click "Reset Web Settings" button once.
>>> Click OK to close the dialog.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>>> Windows XP Shell/User
>>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>>

>>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

We lost. England won.Shane Warne was #10 run scorer in series. 4 of the 5 games Australia came close to winning (and did win 1) with one match that Australia was batting last Shane (and the other bowlers) had to get well over 100. They fell short by 2 runs.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message news:%23v$hoiBuFHA.3068@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>>> 8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32
>>> error 5
>
> New thing learnt today. Thanks David.
>
> I always wondered why there is no documentation on Regsvr32 error codes. I
> can hardly find one via MSDN search.
>
> OT:
> How is the Ashes series going? I have no access to that sports channel.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> He got the name right
>
> Is the error if he mistyped the name. As he misspelt install he misspelt the
> name as well. He can copy messages to the clipboard accurately by pressing
> Ctrl + C in the message box
> ---------------------------
> RegSvr32
> ---------------------------
> LoadLibrary("shdocvn") failed - The specified module could not be found.
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------
>
> 8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32 error 5
>
> We get the text for error 5 by typing in a command prompt
>
> C:\Program Files\Support Tools>net helpmsg 5
> Access is denied.
>
> I did this earlier today, but can't see how Windows can work if shdocvw
> can't. I tossed up talking about regmon/filemon to find exactly what was
> denied. But as he copied the message wrong I didn't think he could use these
> programs.
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message
>> It's shdocvw.dll
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>>> i tried to do what you said but after putting in what you said in run i
>>> got
>>> this message dll istall in shdocvn.dll failed. return code was 0x80070005
>>> --
>>> dovelight

Then it's a huge Record break by England.

--

We lost. England won.Shane Warne was #10 run scorer in series. 4 of the 5
games Australia came close to winning (and did win 1) with one match that
Australia was batting last Shane (and the other bowlers) had to get well
over 100. They fell short by 2 runs.

>>> 8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32
>>> error 5

8007nnnn are the only universal codes. All others are component specific.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message news:%23v$hoiBuFHA.3068@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>>> 8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32
>>> error 5
>
> New thing learnt today. Thanks David.
>
> I always wondered why there is no documentation on Regsvr32 error codes. I
> can hardly find one via MSDN search.
>
> OT:
> How is the Ashes series going? I have no access to that sports channel.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> He got the name right
>
> Is the error if he mistyped the name. As he misspelt install he misspelt the
> name as well. He can copy messages to the clipboard accurately by pressing
> Ctrl + C in the message box
> ---------------------------
> RegSvr32
> ---------------------------
> LoadLibrary("shdocvn") failed - The specified module could not be found.
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------
>
> 8007 errors are Win 32 error numbers. EG Com error 80070005 = Win 32 error 5
>
> We get the text for error 5 by typing in a command prompt
>
> C:\Program Files\Support Tools>net helpmsg 5
> Access is denied.
>
> I did this earlier today, but can't see how Windows can work if shdocvw
> can't. I tossed up talking about regmon/filemon to find exactly what was
> denied. But as he copied the message wrong I didn't think he could use these
> programs.
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message
>> It's shdocvw.dll
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>>> i tried to do what you said but after putting in what you said in run i
>>> got
>>> this message dll istall in shdocvn.dll failed. return code was 0x80070005
>>> --
>>> dovelight

Hey you two,
what are you going on about can i fix this problem or not
this isn't the cricket page but microsoft so can you tell me what i have to
do to fix this problem and in english that i can understand you are going
from one thing to another
--
dovelight

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Then it's a huge Record break by England.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> We lost. England won.Shane Warne was #10 run scorer in series. 4 of the 5
> games Australia came close to winning (and did win 1) with one match that
> Australia was batting last Shane (and the other bowlers) had to get well
> over 100. They fell short by 2 runs.

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message

hey you,

You've already been answered. With your current tone of your message, I can
assure you 100% that you won't get any more help from us both.

Good Luck.

And, what is a newsgroup?

"Newsgroups are online threaded discussion groups in which people converse
asynchronously to exchange ideas and information"
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

--

> Hey you two,
> what are you going on about can i fix this problem or
> not
> this isn't the cricket page but microsoft so can you tell me what i have
> do to fix this problem and in english that i can understand you are going
> from one thing to another
> --
> dovelight
>

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Then it's a huge Record break by England.
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
>> We lost. England won.Shane Warne was #10 run scorer in series. 4 of the 5
>> games Australia came close to winning (and did win 1) with one match that
>> Australia was batting last Shane (and the other bowlers) had to get well
>> over 100. They fell short by 2 runs.
>>
>> --
>> http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
>> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message

i am sorry about that but i cannot understand what you said it just yo =u
went from one thing too another and i can't understand what you said i do
apologise if i came across that way but i wasn't meaning to be rude
--
dovelight

"dovelight" wrote:

> i am sorry about that but i cannot understand what you said it just yo =u
> went from one thing too another and i can't understand what you said i do
> apologise if i came across that way but i wasn't meaning to be rude. i did mistype before it saidDLL.install in SHDOCVW.dll failed return code was 0x80070005 please can you explain what i do
> --
> dovelight
>

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
> > hey you,
> >
> > You've already been answered. With your current tone of your message, I can
> > assure you 100% that you won't get any more help from us both.
> >
> > Good Luck.
> >
> > And, what is a newsgroup?
> >
> > "Newsgroups are online threaded discussion groups in which people converse
> > asynchronously to exchange ideas and information"
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx
> >
> > --
> > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> > Windows XP Shell/User
> > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >

> > "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > > Hey you two,
> > > what are you going on about can i fix this problem or
> > > not
> > > this isn't the cricket page but microsoft so can you tell me what i have
> > > do to fix this problem and in english that i can understand you are going
> > > from one thing to another
> > > --
> > > dovelight

i did type the error wrong befor it said Dll.install in SHDOCVW.Dll failed
Return code was 0x80070005 can you please help me
--
dovelight

"dovelight" wrote:

> i am sorry about that but i cannot understand what you said it just yo =u
> went from one thing too another and i can't understand what you said i do
> apologise if i came across that way but i wasn't meaning to be rude
> --
> dovelight
>

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
> > hey you,
> >
> > You've already been answered. With your current tone of your message, I can
> > assure you 100% that you won't get any more help from us both.
> >
> > Good Luck.
> >
> > And, what is a newsgroup?
> >
> > "Newsgroups are online threaded discussion groups in which people converse
> > asynchronously to exchange ideas and information"
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx
> >
> > --
> > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> > Windows XP Shell/User
> > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >

> > "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > > Hey you two,
> > > what are you going on about can i fix this problem or
> > > not
> > > this isn't the cricket page but microsoft so can you tell me what i have
> > > do to fix this problem and in english that i can understand you are going
> > > from one thing to another
> > > --
> > > dovelight

Grovelling accepted.

Hopefully you learnt from me how to copy error dialogs (Ctrl + C).

I was pointing out to Ramesh that they were spelling mistakes on your part (he took you at what you actually wrote).

Cricket is a good thing, and Australia is no longer top of the world. This makes 100s of millions of people happy (cricket has been boring for the last 16 years). Pakistan is estatic as England is about to tour there.

Something is saying Access Denied. You need to find why. I presume you are an administrator?
"dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:13B14253-0C5A-4281-9021-C84F3C978D99@microsoft.com...
>i did type the error wrong befor it said Dll.install in SHDOCVW.Dll failed
> Return code was 0x80070005 can you please help me
> --
> dovelight
>

> "dovelight" wrote:
>
>> i am sorry about that but i cannot understand what you said it just yo =u
>> went from one thing too another and i can't understand what you said i do
>> apologise if i came across that way but i wasn't meaning to be rude
>> --
>> dovelight
>>

>> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>>
>> > hey you,
>> >
>> > You've already been answered. With your current tone of your message, I can
>> > assure you 100% that you won't get any more help from us both.
>> >
>> > Good Luck.
>> >
>> > And, what is a newsgroup?
>> >
>> > "Newsgroups are online threaded discussion groups in which people converse
>> > asynchronously to exchange ideas and information"
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx
>> >
>> > --
>> > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> > Windows XP Shell/User
>> > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>> >

>> > "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

yes i am the administrator. but i use maxathon in stead of explorer as my
deafult so what do you suggest then that i do, i hope that you understand
which folder icon i mean from what i said for i don't know what you call it
myself so could you explain to me what steps to do again please
--
dovelight

"David Candy" wrote:

> Grovelling accepted.
>
> Hopefully you learnt from me how to copy error dialogs (Ctrl + C).
>
> I was pointing out to Ramesh that they were spelling mistakes on your part (he took you at what you actually wrote).
>
> Cricket is a good thing, and Australia is no longer top of the world. This makes 100s of millions of people happy (cricket has been boring for the last 16 years). Pakistan is estatic as England is about to tour there.
>
> Something is saying Access Denied. You need to find why. I presume you are an administrator?
> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:13B14253-0C5A-4281-9021-C84F3C978D99@microsoft.com...
> >i did type the error wrong befor it said Dll.install in SHDOCVW.Dll failed
> > Return code was 0x80070005 can you please help me
> > --
> > dovelight
> >

> > "dovelight" wrote:
> >
> >> i am sorry about that but i cannot understand what you said it just yo =u
> >> went from one thing too another and i can't understand what you said i do
> >> apologise if i came across that way but i wasn't meaning to be rude
> >> --
> >> dovelight

yes i am the administrator, i don't use explorer as my default i use maxathon
instead i hope i explained the icon right to you as i don't know what you
call it myself can i get you to explain it all to me again i steps of what to
do please

"David Candy" wrote:

> Grovelling accepted.
>
> Hopefully you learnt from me how to copy error dialogs (Ctrl + C).
>
> I was pointing out to Ramesh that they were spelling mistakes on your part (he took you at what you actually wrote).
>
> Cricket is a good thing, and Australia is no longer top of the world. This makes 100s of millions of people happy (cricket has been boring for the last 16 years). Pakistan is estatic as England is about to tour there.
>
> Something is saying Access Denied. You need to find why. I presume you are an administrator?
> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:13B14253-0C5A-4281-9021-C84F3C978D99@microsoft.com...
> >i did type the error wrong befor it said Dll.install in SHDOCVW.Dll failed
> > Return code was 0x80070005 can you please help me
> > --
> > dovelight
> >

> > "dovelight" wrote:
> >
> >> i am sorry about that but i cannot understand what you said it just yo =u
> >> went from one thing too another and i can't understand what you said i do
> >> apologise if i came across that way but i wasn't meaning to be rude
> >> --
> >> dovelight

Because this error is usually seen when non admins type this.

Try rebooting and logging on as another admin (try the inbuilt administrator account).

The alternative is to wade through thousands of lines of a log looking for what you properly don't have access to.
"dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:316650BD-2305-4CBA-833B-E13E6E6CD9CB@microsoft.com...
> yes i am the administrator, i don't use explorer as my default i use maxathon
> instead i hope i explained the icon right to you as i don't know what you
> call it myself can i get you to explain it all to me again i steps of what to
> do please
>

> "David Candy" wrote:
>
>> Grovelling accepted.
>>
>> Hopefully you learnt from me how to copy error dialogs (Ctrl + C).
>>
>> I was pointing out to Ramesh that they were spelling mistakes on your part (he took you at what you actually wrote).
>>
>> Cricket is a good thing, and Australia is no longer top of the world. This makes 100s of millions of people happy (cricket has been boring for the last 16 years). Pakistan is estatic as England is about to tour there.
>>
>> Something is saying Access Denied. You need to find why. I presume you are an administrator?
>> --
>> http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:13B14253-0C5A-4281-9021-C84F3C978D99@microsoft.com...
>> >i did type the error wrong befor it said Dll.install in SHDOCVW.Dll failed
>> > Return code was 0x80070005 can you please help me
>> > --
>> > dovelight

And now to go on with something important.

Dennis Lillee has called for Warne to be made Captain. This won't happen due to his sexual misbehaviour and drug taking. But if Australia had won the ashes it would have been Warne that won it. No warne and England would have won 5-0 by an innings each. He even became a batsman to try to win. Considering his wife had just left him he showed himself a true champion. Pity teams have to have 11 players. Warne batting 11 times we would have won. And he can laugh at himself (his ads have him getting SMS messages - what his wife left him over).

Ponting is a failure as captain. I have believed this for a while. He won't force a follow on. He is too safe. Remember historically 50% of matches have no result. Australia became top of the world for 16 years by playing to win rather than playing not to lose. If you try to win you risk losing. Ponting plays to not lose. Australia is no longer ruthless. Despite Sth Africa being better than Aust two world cups ago, Aust won cause the SA threw away victory. That's the effect ruthlessness has on opposing teams.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/make-warne-captain/2005/09/14/1126377352326.html

And all of youse have a vote
http://smh.com.au/polls/sport/form.html

"dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:316650BD-2305-4CBA-833B-E13E6E6CD9CB@microsoft.com...
> yes i am the administrator, i don't use explorer as my default i use maxathon
> instead i hope i explained the icon right to you as i don't know what you
> call it myself can i get you to explain it all to me again i steps of what to
> do please
>

> "David Candy" wrote:
>
>> Grovelling accepted.
>>
>> Hopefully you learnt from me how to copy error dialogs (Ctrl + C).
>>
>> I was pointing out to Ramesh that they were spelling mistakes on your part (he took you at what you actually wrote).
>>
>> Cricket is a good thing, and Australia is no longer top of the world. This makes 100s of millions of people happy (cricket has been boring for the last 16 years). Pakistan is estatic as England is about to tour there.
>>
>> Something is saying Access Denied. You need to find why. I presume you are an administrator?
>> --
>> http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:13B14253-0C5A-4281-9021-C84F3C978D99@microsoft.com...
>> >i did type the error wrong befor it said Dll.install in SHDOCVW.Dll failed
>> > Return code was 0x80070005 can you please help me
>> > --
>> > dovelight

>> Aust won cause the SA threw away victory

I remember :)

1. Steve Waugh's Missed catch while he was in 30 (IIRC)
2. SA's Mr.Duck ;) spoiled the last run, with Klusener.

--

And now to go on with something important.

Dennis Lillee has called for Warne to be made Captain. This won't happen due
to his sexual misbehaviour and drug taking. But if Australia had won the
ashes it would have been Warne that won it. No warne and England would have
won 5-0 by an innings each. He even became a batsman to try to win.
Considering his wife had just left him he showed himself a true champion.
Pity teams have to have 11 players. Warne batting 11 times we would have
won. And he can laugh at himself (his ads have him getting SMS messages -
what his wife left him over).

Ponting is a failure as captain. I have believed this for a while. He won't
force a follow on. He is too safe. Remember historically 50% of matches have
no result. Australia became top of the world for 16 years by playing to win
rather than playing not to lose. If you try to win you risk losing. Ponting
plays to not lose. Australia is no longer ruthless. Despite Sth Africa being
better than Aust two world cups ago, Aust won cause the SA threw away
victory. That's the effect ruthlessness has on opposing teams.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/make-warne-captain/2005/09/14/1126377352326.html

And all of youse have a vote
http://smh.com.au/polls/sport/form.html

"dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> yes i am the administrator, i don't use explorer as my default i use
> maxathon
> instead i hope i explained the icon right to you as i don't know what you
> call it myself can i get you to explain it all to me again i steps of what
> do please
>

> "David Candy" wrote:
>
>> Grovelling accepted.
>>
>> Hopefully you learnt from me how to copy error dialogs (Ctrl + C).
>>
>> I was pointing out to Ramesh that they were spelling mistakes on your
>> part (he took you at what you actually wrote).
>>
>> Cricket is a good thing, and Australia is no longer top of the world.
>> This makes 100s of millions of people happy (cricket has been boring for
>> the last 16 years). Pakistan is estatic as England is about to tour
>> there.
>>
>> Something is saying Access Denied. You need to find why. I presume you
>> are an administrator?
>> --
>> http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> >i did type the error wrong befor it said Dll.install in SHDOCVW.Dll
>> >failed
>> > Return code was 0x80070005 can you please help me
>> > --
>> > dovelight

So who did you vote for capt. I voted for Warne.

An example of Ponting's cowardice is choosing to bowl first in the second test (i think). The team batting first controls the match (if they are good enough). It's just a sucession of things like this. No follow on, giving away the chance to bat first (there was a little cloud), and batting too long before declaring. He plays to avoid losing.

England outscored us on run rate too.

And it's all warne's fault. He suggested Pieterson be selected for England (they are team mates in county cricket). The enlish selectors listened.
"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message news:O%23hT7FRuFHA.3188@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>>> Aust won cause the SA threw away victory
>
> I remember :)
>
> 1. Steve Waugh's Missed catch while he was in 30 (IIRC)
> 2. SA's Mr.Duck ;) spoiled the last run, with Klusener.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> And now to go on with something important.
>
> Dennis Lillee has called for Warne to be made Captain. This won't happen due
> to his sexual misbehaviour and drug taking. But if Australia had won the
> ashes it would have been Warne that won it. No warne and England would have
> won 5-0 by an innings each. He even became a batsman to try to win.
> Considering his wife had just left him he showed himself a true champion.
> Pity teams have to have 11 players. Warne batting 11 times we would have
> won. And he can laugh at himself (his ads have him getting SMS messages -
> what his wife left him over).
>
> Ponting is a failure as captain. I have believed this for a while. He won't
> force a follow on. He is too safe. Remember historically 50% of matches have
> no result. Australia became top of the world for 16 years by playing to win
> rather than playing not to lose. If you try to win you risk losing. Ponting
> plays to not lose. Australia is no longer ruthless. Despite Sth Africa being
> better than Aust two world cups ago, Aust won cause the SA threw away
> victory. That's the effect ruthlessness has on opposing teams.
>
> http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/make-warne-captain/2005/09/14/1126377352326.html
>
> And all of youse have a vote
> http://smh.com.au/polls/sport/form.html

> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> yes i am the administrator, i don't use explorer as my default i use
>> maxathon
>> instead i hope i explained the icon right to you as i don't know what you
>> call it myself can i get you to explain it all to me again i steps of what
>> do please
>>

>> "David Candy" wrote:
>>
>>> Grovelling accepted.
>>>
>>> Hopefully you learnt from me how to copy error dialogs (Ctrl + C).
>>>
>>> I was pointing out to Ramesh that they were spelling mistakes on your
>>> part (he took you at what you actually wrote).
>>>
>>> Cricket is a good thing, and Australia is no longer top of the world.
>>> This makes 100s of millions of people happy (cricket has been boring for
>>> the last 16 years). Pakistan is estatic as England is about to tour
>>> there.
>>>
>>> Something is saying Access Denied. You need to find why. I presume you
>>> are an administrator?
>>> --
>>> http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
>>> "dovelight" <jendil@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Me too vote for ..Warne. He is a good captain, capable of putting the
pressure to the opponent, even with not a high score on board. Not referring
to Ashes, but in general.