My computer forgets things!

Dear All, I seem to be having 3 specific problems and I have no idea
what is causing them so I thought I would give it a go here.

Apologies if this post is in the wrong place.

Problem 1.
When I open a folder, lets say my pictures, and switch the view to
thumbnail view that is fine. But when I close the folder and go back
in later the folder has reverted back to how it looked originally.

Problem 2.
When I open internet explorer it sometimes comes up as a fully open
window and other times as a window that only covers half my screen.
and no matter what i do it never seems to remember to expand the
window.

Probelm 3.

I have a four speaker setup but every so often the Audio controls
switch it back to 2 speaker. As soon as I select 4 speaker everything
is okay.

Any help appreciated.

best Regards

Josh

--
Josh Bear

map

Josh Bear wrote:
> Dear All, I seem to be having 3 specific problems and I have no idea
> what is causing them so I thought I would give it a go here.
>
> Apologies if this post is in the wrong place.
>
> Problem 1.
> When I open a folder, lets say my pictures, and switch the view to
> thumbnail view that is fine. But when I close the folder and go back
> in later the folder has reverted back to how it looked originally.
>
> Problem 2.
> When I open internet explorer it sometimes comes up as a fully open
> window and other times as a window that only covers half my screen.
> and no matter what i do it never seems to remember to expand the
> window.
>
> Probelm 3.
>
> I have a four speaker setup but every so often the Audio controls
> switch it back to 2 speaker. As soon as I select 4 speaker everything
> is okay.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> best Regards
>
> Josh

To start off run the edits on line 2 and 30 left side and reboot.

Mike Pawlak