Meeting People on Direct connect

Hello,

I am new to nextel. But I do like to talk to people around the US. I
would like to meet anyone that would like to talk. Women, Men, NO
KIDDIES PLEASE. Just adults that do have something to say.

Bill:thumbsup:

--
itwaj
http://cellphoneforums.net

    It would be cool if there were some kind of common group Nextel channels everyone could talk on and have access to, like you can on Ham or CB radio.

    "itwaj" <itwaj.1ifdut@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message news:itwaj.1ifdut@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am new to nextel. But I do like to talk to people around the US. I
    > would like to meet anyone that would like to talk. Women, Men, NO
    > KIDDIES PLEASE. Just adults that do have something to say.
    >
    > Bill:thumbsup:
    >

    > --
    > itwaj
    > http://cellphoneforums.net

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    "John Eckart" <JEckart@mail.com> wrote in message
    It would be cool if there were some kind of common group Nextel channels
    everyone could talk on and have access to, like you can on Ham or CB radio.

    Would think it would be like CB radio but not Ham radio at least as to
    vocabulary.
    I get wrong numbers on the direct connect, so I guess you could try numbers
    at random till you find someone to talk to.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    That sounds just about tight, but I would like to be able to talk to
    some one.

    Bill

    408-640-7576

    --
    itwaj
    itwaj's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=66762

    "Stanley Reynolds" <nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "John Eckart" <JEckart@mail.com> wrote in message
    > It would be cool if there were some kind of common group Nextel channels
    > everyone could talk on and have access to, like you can on Ham or CB
    > radio.
    >
    > Would think it would be like CB radio but not Ham radio at least as to
    > vocabulary.
    > I get wrong numbers on the direct connect, so I guess you could try
    > numbers
    > at random till you find someone to talk to.

    Heck, you could do that with a regular telephone.

    Caller: (dials random number)

    OP: Hello?

    Caller: Hi, I'm Bill and I'm looking for some to talk to. Can you help?

    OP: What number are you calling, sir?

    ......Oh, this could be fun.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Iam here bill my nextel direct connect is as follows: 166*132072*10

    Go go Gadget PTT
    "itwaj" <itwaj.1ifdut@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am new to nextel. But I do like to talk to people around the US. I
    > would like to meet anyone that would like to talk. Women, Men, NO
    > KIDDIES PLEASE. Just adults that do have something to say.
    >
    > Bill:thumbsup:
    >

    > --
    > itwaj
    > http://cellphoneforums.net

  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Jamel L. Raines wrote:
    > Iam here bill my nextel direct connect is as follows:

    Y'all are absolutely unbelievable. You realize these posts are archived, right?

  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:02:29 -0800, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

    >Jamel L. Raines wrote:
    >> Iam here bill my nextel direct connect is as follows:
    >
    >Y'all are absolutely unbelievable. You realize these posts are archived, right?

    Look for my post right here after 7 days on Google. You won't find it.
    Archiving is optional per poster.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Mark wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:02:29 -0800, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:
    >

    >>Jamel L. Raines wrote:
    >>
    >>>Iam here bill my nextel direct connect is as follows:
    >>
    >>Y'all are absolutely unbelievable. You realize these posts are archived, right?
    >

    > Look for my post right here after 7 days on Google. You won't find it.
    > Archiving is optional per poster.

    Mmmm, that's true. But does everyone else posting in this thread know how to
    avoid being archived by Google?

  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Steve Sobol wrote:

    > Mark wrote:

    > >>Y'all are absolutely unbelievable. You realize these posts are archived, right?
    > >

    > > Look for my post right here after 7 days on Google. You won't find it.
    > > Archiving is optional per poster.
    >
    > Mmmm, that's true. But does everyone else posting in this thread know how to
    > avoid being archived by Google?

    OK, you've piqued my curiosity.

    Care to share?

    Notan
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Notan wrote:
    > OK, you've piqued my curiosity.
    >
    > Care to share?

    The header to include in your post is either X-No-Archive: yes or X-No-Archive:
    true

    I think it's the first one, but you can probably check google groups for the
    correct answer :)

    "In case anyone was wondering, that big glowing globe above the Victor
    Valley is the sun." -Victorville _Daily Press_ on the unusually large
    amount of rain the Southland has gotten this winter (January 12th, 2005)
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    In article <MdWEd.11555$ig7.1336@trnddc04>, fiberoptical1
    @verizon.net says...
    > Iam here bill my nextel direct connect is as follows: XXX*XXXXX*XX

    If I had not X'd out your direct connect number it would be
    included in the archives.

    Follow-ups are archived :-(
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I'm game. Anyone who wants to chat can PM me and I'll give you my
    DC. I prefer not to just post it in the open for obvious reasons
    already mentioned above... :-)

    Jeremy
    Posted from: http://www.phoneobsessed.com
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Call me on my metro phone and I will give you my DC #

    Bill

    --
    itwaj
    itwaj's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=66762
    View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t162420
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    408-469-3319

    --
    itwaj
    itwaj's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=66762
    View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t162420
  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    anyone is welcomed to contact me on my DC, but first you must call on at
    my metro # 408-469-3319

    Bill

    --
    itwaj
    itwaj's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=66762
    View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t162420
  16. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I have talked to one person from this thread, and it was real cool. I
    mean it was tight. I would like to contact people all over the US.
    You never know when you might need some info from another area. I fly
    all the time and I would like to know some good places to eat, stay,
    and have some safe honest fun. I like to call it life line.

    Bill

    --
    itwaj
    itwaj's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=66762
    View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t162420
  17. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I live in California and would like to talk around the us To anyone
    (Adult), Call me on my cell 408-469-3319 and I will give you my DC #

    Bill

    --
    itwaj
    itwaj's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=66762
    View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t162420
  18. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    "Steve Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:cs2efg$q99$3@ratbert.glorb.com...
    > Jamel L. Raines wrote:
    >> Iam here bill my nextel direct connect is as follows:
    >
    > Y'all are absolutely unbelievable. You realize these posts are archived, right?

    What would happen if it got archived? I don't see the big deal. Are spammers going to call the DC# or something?
  19. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Im also new to Nextel and would like to meet people via Direct Connect
    I have already been talking to Jamel and I think its pretty tight and
    I think this is going to turn into something real big. Please feel free
    to Direct connect me anytime. Dan Thompson... 112*142628*24

    --
    Dan033
    Dan033's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=68482

    No kids or immature adults please

    --
    Dan033
    Dan033's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=68482
    View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t162420
  21. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:21:26 -0600, Dan033
    <Dan033.1jf2jz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    >No kids or immature adults please

    So I guess that's the end of this experiment then....
  22. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Hey I am new to Nextel and am looking add some contacts.
    DC# 126*60*502

    --
    Janome
  23. if anyone wants to chat, 199*676*3030

    im 18/m/PA and just lookin for some people to talk to since ive had nextel for 3 months and not once used the DC

Nextel Connection Internet Service Providers