web

i have some promble with my internet
i don't know why i have some web that i can not go on
but the web it only for chat room
how can i go back to the web?
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Hi,

    Can you speak with good grammar and give us complete details so that we
    can better help you with your problem. Who is your internet service
    provider, SBC, comcast? What browser do you use? Mozilla Firefox,
    Internet Explorer, AOL?

    Sounds like maybe you have WindowsXP Chatt version.
    Might try clicking the little X on top right and then hopefully you can see
    the little blue e which is the Entry button to the web.

    "regina" <regina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have some promble with my internet
    > i don't know why i have some web that i can not go on
    > but the web it only for chat room
    > how can i go back to the web?

Support Microsoft Windows XP