Four TG16 titles for sale or trade

Last response: in Deals
May 23, 2005 4:38:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Keith Courage (this was the pack-in game towards the end of TG16's life
cycle, a cross between Actraiser and Castlevania?)
Dead Moon (nice side-scrolling space shooter, like Darius or Gradius)
Raiden (you know all about this one. classic arcade top-down shooter)
Bomberman (from '92, much better looking than '86 NES version)

Games are without boxes and manuals, and haven't been played in a
while.
I'd be willing to trade them for something (negotiable, either N64 or
SNES games), or you can buy them outright for $10 ppd.

I also have a few SNES carts for trade, ActRaiser and DKC3 among them.
I'm looking for 7th Saga and Zelda 3, in particular.

Let's make a deal.

wrice1@dtcc.edu

More about : tg16 titles sale trade

Anonymous
May 27, 2005 12:22:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Would you be willing to sell all of the games instead of trades? Let
me know, my addy is benwabnick@gmail.com

!