Closed

Four TG16 titles for sale or trade

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Keith Courage (this was the pack-in game towards the end of TG16's life
cycle, a cross between Actraiser and Castlevania?)
Dead Moon (nice side-scrolling space shooter, like Darius or Gradius)
Raiden (you know all about this one. classic arcade top-down shooter)
Bomberman (from '92, much better looking than '86 NES version)

Games are without boxes and manuals, and haven't been played in a
while.
I'd be willing to trade them for something (negotiable, either N64 or
SNES games), or you can buy them outright for $10 ppd.

I also have a few SNES carts for trade, ActRaiser and DKC3 among them.
I'm looking for 7th Saga and Zelda 3, in particular.

Let's make a deal.

wrice1@dtcc.edu
1 answer Last reply
More about four tg16 titles sale trade
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

    Would you be willing to sell all of the games instead of trades? Let
    me know, my addy is benwabnick@gmail.com

    drunkerhappier@aol.com wrote:
    > Keith Courage (this was the pack-in game towards the end of TG16's life
    > cycle, a cross between Actraiser and Castlevania?)
    > Dead Moon (nice side-scrolling space shooter, like Darius or Gradius)
    > Raiden (you know all about this one. classic arcade top-down shooter)
    > Bomberman (from '92, much better looking than '86 NES version)
    >
    > Games are without boxes and manuals, and haven't been played in a
    > while.
    > I'd be willing to trade them for something (negotiable, either N64 or
    > SNES games), or you can buy them outright for $10 ppd.
    >
    > I also have a few SNES carts for trade, ActRaiser and DKC3 among them.
    > I'm looking for 7th Saga and Zelda 3, in particular.
    >
    > Let's make a deal.
    >
    > wrice1@dtcc.edu

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals