What games support ATI TRUFORM?

Heeman

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002
I just purchased my Ati Radeon 8500 retail about a week ago and was curious to know what game titles take advantage of the TRUEFORM technology. I have just found out that Return to Castle Wolfenstein supports this with the new 1.3 patch, but I would like to know of the other games out there. Thanks.

Kidane

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2002
I think that Half-Life does. Anyway, I'm sure that Counter-Strike supports Truform, I'm just not sure if it's the engine or the mod. I may not be making much sense, but I got like 3 hours of sleep last night and I'm sorry.

Kidane

Det finns inget dåligt väder - bara dåliga kläder

Heeman

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002
Okay, I did some searching around the net and can now add a few more games to the list. It appears that Quake 3 Arena, Serious Sam (first encounter)has support for Truform. It would really be nice it someone out there had some sort of list as finding this information seems tedious.

bront

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2001
I would sudgest e-mailing ATI and asking, as well as posting on Rage3d.

Bad trolls Bad trolls... Whacha gonna do... Whacha gonna do when they post here too...

eden

Champion
Serious Sam 2: Second Encounter has it, although I don't know if they had fixed the pillow looking weapon models bug with TruForm enabled.

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!