when I connect to the internet(dial up), my home page doesn't come up,
instead I get a "page cannot be displayed. If I right click on my ISP
provider and click "open home page" then it will come up. I've tried various
"solutions" yet still have problem. Even when the home page is up, the other
is lurking behind it. How do I get rid of this? PLEASE HELP!!!
--
tate

What recent changes have you made to your computer setup?

Have you checked your Firewall settings? Are you using Microsoft
Anti-Spyware?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry