i have some hardware missing in my computer
how can i seach back from the internet?

regina wrote:
> i have some hardware missing in my computer
> how can i seach back from the internet?

Do you mean that someone has physically removed hardware components
from your computer? Did they not have your permission? If not, have
you reported this theft to your local law enforcement agencies? (If no
one physically removed the parts, and they just fell out, have you
looked under/behind the desk or whatever piece of furniture the computer
is sitting upon?

Yes, you can easily shop for replacement parts on the Internet, but it
would be better to let the police do their job first, and don't forget
to contact your insurance company to file a claim (assuming the parts
aren't lying behind/under the computer).

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Regina, hardware refers to some physical entity such as CPU, Ram, Hard
Drive, Video Card, CDRom Drive etc.
What hardware do you think is missing?
"regina" <regina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have some hardware missing in my computer
> how can i seach back from the internet?

i missing a dvd player and all usb ports

"Rich Barry" wrote:

> Regina, hardware refers to some physical entity such as CPU, Ram, Hard
> Drive, Video Card, CDRom Drive etc.
> What hardware do you think is missing?
> "regina" <regina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i have some hardware missing in my computer
> > how can i seach back from the internet?

Jim

>i missing a dvd player and all usb ports
>
> "Rich Barry" wrote:
>
>> Regina, hardware refers to some physical entity such as CPU, Ram,
>> Hard
>> Drive, Video Card, CDRom Drive etc.
>> What hardware do you think is missing?
>> "regina" <regina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >i have some hardware missing in my computer
>> > how can i seach back from the internet?

You won't find them on the internet. Your first step is to determine if the
BIOS can detect them.
Jim