srearch engine pops up when clicking on drives

when I click on a drive in My Computer window the searc engine pops up
How do I correct this/
4 answers Last reply
More about srearch engine pops clicking drives

    What search engine pops up, is your computer infected with malware? Can
    you access your drive through the command line?

    copter350 wrote:
    > when I click on a drive in My Computer window the searc engine pops up
    > How do I correct this/

    Search Companion Starts If You Double-Click a Folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321186

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

Engine Support Computers Microsoft Windows XP