AUTOMATIC uninstall/restart

my AVG keeps saying it’s caught a trojan dropper agent or something
like that, so i click heal and it does it but then a little box saying
something like ’uninstalling downloaded content’ appears then
restarts my computer automatically. how can i stop it restarting?
should i click delete instead of heal :?: please help. cheers

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-AUTOMATIC-uninstall-restart-ftopict419651.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1401820

Hi,

Click delete. Heal is used when a bug overwrites a legitimate system file
with viral code.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/