Windows 7 64 bit drivers for samsung scx-4521

restorick2378

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
I have a shared SCX-4521f printer that I'd like to print to from a Win7 64bit workstation. I've tried the Vista and XP drivers - both 64 and 32 bit and I'm not allowed to install either. I've also tried the universal samsung print driver to no avail.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

kgladstone

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
restorick2378,

Have you found a solution yet for printing from your 64-bit Windows 7 machine to a Samsung SCX-4521F? 'Cause I am in the *exact* same situation. Windows 7 won't let me install the XP or Vista drivers.

Thanks,

- Ken

kgladstone

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009

I actually got it working! I downloaded the Vista driver, did a right-click "Troubleshoot compatibility", and worked thru that wizard, selecting to install with "Vista SP2" compatibility mode. Once I did that, it installed w/o giving me any "won't work on this version of Windows" message. And so far, the driver has worked fine! Try it!

G

I actually got it working! I downloaded the Vista driver, did a right-click "Troubleshoot compatibility", and worked thru that wizard, selecting to install with "Vista SP2" compatibility mode. Once I did that, it installed w/o giving me any "won't work on this version of Windows" message. And so far, the driver has worked fine! Try it!

TRENDING THREADS