aron

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2004

WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD SYMANTEC INTERNET SECURITY 2004 I CLICK ONTO DOWNLOAD
AND A PAGE COMES UP AND SAYS ERROR CANT FIND PAGE .WHY IS THIS AND HOW DO I
GET AROUND THIS PROBLEM?.....THANKS!

ARON wrote:
> WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD SYMANTEC INTERNET SECURITY 2004 I CLICK ONTO
> DOWNLOAD AND A PAGE COMES UP AND SAYS ERROR CANT FIND PAGE .WHY IS
> THIS AND HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS PROBLEM?.....THANKS!

Please refrain from using all capital letters. Difficult to read.

Where are you trying to perform this download?
That error means the web page the link points to does not exist most of the
time..
Since that is an older version of the latest Symantec product - I doubt it
is trialware..

In any case - could you offer up a bit more of an explanation on what
exactly you are doing/going to get this message?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Jim

"ARON" <ARON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD SYMANTEC INTERNET SECURITY 2004 I CLICK ONTO
> DOWNLOAD
> AND A PAGE COMES UP AND SAYS ERROR CANT FIND PAGE .WHY IS THIS AND HOW DO
> GET AROUND THIS PROBLEM?.....THANKS!
Not only that, your caps lock key is set...

You get message like that when the server is too busy, the internet is too
busy, or the page doesn't exist. The solution is to try again... and again
.... and again until you are able to connect.
The problem does not lie on your computer so there is nothing else you can
do.
Jim

TRENDING THREADS