I was trying to install quick upload from Snapfish.com and received this
message "your current security prohibits running activeX controls on this
page. As a result the page may not be displayed correctly". I de-activated
my virus software and was still unsuccessful. How can I bipass this message
and install the program?

Go to your internet options>security tab>custom level and change your
active x controls, this assuming your are using I.E. If not, do the same
for whatever browser your do have, they'd just be located in a different
place than I.E.

"PFinnegan-Knapp" <PFinnegan-Knapp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:FD767B07-1063-4A20-A75C-6798019245C5@microsoft.com...