Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: aus.ads.forsale,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

For sale in Melbourne, Australia.

NES, controller, power and RF Cable : $30
SNES, controller, power and RF Cable : $30
Atari 2600 darth vader version, no power, one original controller + 5 carts
: $25
Atari 2600 Jnr version, no power, one original controller + 5 carts : $25
Megadrive Games, 28 available, some with boxes and instructions, $5 each or
make an offer for the lot.

Box of broken consoles (colecovision, atari 2600, 7800, handhelds,
dreamcast) : $10.

email
jfairhall (at) hotmail (dot) com

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: aus.ads.forsale,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hi - I'm interested in the box of broken consoles.. still available?

If so, whereabouts in melb are you?

Cheers,

Ben

"john" <junk@junk.com> wrote in message news:d908a2$8te$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
> For sale in Melbourne, Australia.
>
> NES, controller, power and RF Cable : $30
> SNES, controller, power and RF Cable : $30
> Atari 2600 darth vader version, no power, one original controller + 5
> carts : $25
> Atari 2600 Jnr version, no power, one original controller + 5 carts : $25
> Megadrive Games, 28 available, some with boxes and instructions, $5 each
> or make an offer for the lot.
>
> Box of broken consoles (colecovision, atari 2600, 7800, handhelds,
> dreamcast) : $10.
>
> email
> jfairhall (at) hotmail (dot) com

Ben,

Your email return address is incorrect, please email me again.

John.