Ordinal 21 cannot be found for IncrediMail set up

I am trying to setup IncrediMail (basic) and am getting this message:
"The ordinal 21 could not be located in the dynamic link library
MAPI32.dll"

I have tried going to WINNT/system32 to find it or the so-called fix it
file. There is simply nothing there. Neither is there a nsapi or
whatever32.dll. NOTHING! :mad: I assume it has been overwritten by
some other file.

If anyone has an answer to this, I would be SO appreciative!!

Thank You, :)

--
holmanhouse
2 answers Last reply

    holmanhouse wrote:
    > I am trying to setup IncrediMail (basic) and am getting this message:
    > "The ordinal 21 could not be located in the dynamic link library
    > MAPI32.dll"
    >
    > I have tried going to WINNT/system32 to find it or the so-called fix
    > it file. There is simply nothing there. Neither is there a nsapi or
    > whatever32.dll. NOTHING! :mad: I assume it has been overwritten by
    > some other file.
    >
    > If anyone has an answer to this, I would be SO appreciative!!
    >
    > Thank You, :)

    Sounds like the installation of the Incredimail software overwrote or tried
    to overwrite something.

    I would re-download and retry the setup:
    http://www.incredimail.com/download.asp?type=installer&setupid=9000007&langName=english

    (Well, I wouldn't - I don't know what the rush is lately for "Incredimail -
    but if I were in your shoes, that is what I would try first. heh)

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    Verify all your email settings all of them and turn off the email scanning
    feature of your antivirus. You are probably missing an @ or a . or your
    antivirus software has modified you incoming and outgoing mail settings.

    "holmanhouse" <holmanhouse.1v7x1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I am trying to setup IncrediMail (basic) and am getting this message:
    > "The ordinal 21 could not be located in the dynamic link library
    > MAPI32.dll"
    >
    > I have tried going to WINNT/system32 to find it or the so-called fix it
    > file. There is simply nothing there. Neither is there a nsapi or
    > whatever32.dll. NOTHING! :mad: I assume it has been overwritten by
    > some other file.
    >
    > If anyone has an answer to this, I would be SO appreciative!!
    >
    > Thank You, :)
    >

    > --
    > holmanhouse

Microsoft DLL Windows XP