Ordinal 21 cannot be found for IncrediMail set up

I am trying to setup IncrediMail (basic) and am getting this message:
"The ordinal 21 could not be located in the dynamic link library
MAPI32.dll"

I have tried going to WINNT/system32 to find it or the so-called fix it
file. There is simply nothing there. Neither is there a nsapi or
whatever32.dll. NOTHING! :mad: I assume it has been overwritten by
some other file.

If anyone has an answer to this, I would be SO appreciative!!

Thank You, :)

--
holmanhouse

holmanhouse wrote:
> I am trying to setup IncrediMail (basic) and am getting this message:
> "The ordinal 21 could not be located in the dynamic link library
> MAPI32.dll"
>
> I have tried going to WINNT/system32 to find it or the so-called fix
> it file. There is simply nothing there. Neither is there a nsapi or
> whatever32.dll. NOTHING! :mad: I assume it has been overwritten by
> some other file.
>
> If anyone has an answer to this, I would be SO appreciative!!
>
> Thank You, :)

Sounds like the installation of the Incredimail software overwrote or tried
to overwrite something.

I would re-download and retry the setup:
http://www.incredimail.com/download.asp?type=installer&setupid=9000007&langName=english

(Well, I wouldn't - I don't know what the rush is lately for "Incredimail -
but if I were in your shoes, that is what I would try first. heh)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Verify all your email settings all of them and turn off the email scanning
feature of your antivirus. You are probably missing an @ or a . or your
antivirus software has modified you incoming and outgoing mail settings.