Outlook Express-can`t send or receive any emails!

When I turn on OE or try to send or receive any emails this message comes up
- Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait
another 60 seconds for the server to respond.... I click on stop and then the
error message comes up as this
The host 'mail.aapt.net.au' could not be found. Please verify that you have
entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server:
'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
I can still go to the aapt website and get my mail, but it takes longer and
what is the use of having OE if it doesn`t work? I need
help..please....anyone!

Hi,

Hit the Windows key + E, or right click "My Computer" and select explore, or
start/run explorer.exe, or check under start/programs/accessories.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone