Scott

When I right click on any folder I can not view any properties menu. Nothing
happens, I can not view menus from the header options either (properties or
share). any suggestions?

Thank you in advance. Scott

Hi Scott,

Are you running Windows XP Professional, with IIS enabled? If so, read here:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/b9824750a8a51f60

Also, see "W3ext Module" paragraph in this page:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I right click on any folder I can not view any properties menu.
> Nothing
> happens, I can not view menus from the header options either (properties
> or
> share). any suggestions?
>
> Thank you in advance. Scott

Scott

I am running XP-Pro / SP-II. I looked at the suggested file and will try the
delete/reinstall and see if that works. It seems to be the same problem as
the other fella, everything works fine, except no folder properties.. Thanks
for your advice, Ralph