I'm on Win XP and am trying to remove icons from my system tray. Cannot
figure it out... any help would be appreciated

Mac

Well, if you're really sure you want to do that, right click on the system
tray, and unselect "lock the taskbar." Delete away.

"Douglas Arellano" wrote:

> I'm on Win XP and am trying to remove icons from my system tray. Cannot
> figure it out... any help would be appreciated

Assuming you really mean System Tray, as opposed to Quicklaunch, these
items are typically controlled by the various applications that place
them there, and typically there will be an option in the application's
user interface that you would check/uncheck to include/exclude the
system tray entry. SOMETIMES the option is available merely by
right-clicking on the system tray item itself.

TRENDING THREADS