Text Messaging Service

What are the specifics on this service. Will I be able to send a Text
message to someone who has a different carrier other than nextel. I can
recieve a text message from someone with cingular and suncom. I have not
subscribed to the service yet. Want to know if I can do the above before I
do.

--
Jamel L. Raines,Esq
Imperium Neptuni Regis

Yes Iam glad. The way they were advertising I could not use the service
unless it was with another nextel customer. Cool its all good now. I sent in
my service enhancement request over the internet. Lets see how long it takes
to get the text service added.