i am experiencing trouble with a url message. ive been playin a game called
nights online for over a year and i have just received a message about a url.
it wont let me play it at all now, i started playin a bingo game and now its
doin it to that aswell now. i dont know how 2 fix it can any one help. its
sayin it could b a 404 or a 405 error. my connection is workin tho, and the
websites r still the same. plz help, as soon as poss. im goin mad

null

majestyk25 wrote:
> i am experiencing trouble with a url message. ive been playin a game called
> nights online for over a year and i have just received a message about a url.
> it wont let me play it at all now, i started playin a bingo game and now its
> doin it to that aswell now. i dont know how 2 fix it can any one help. its
> sayin it could b a 404 or a 405 error. my connection is workin tho, and the
> websites r still the same. plz help, as soon as poss. im goin mad

Run Windows update.
Run a full virus scan with current definitions.
Download, install, update, and run Ad-aware and Spybot Search & Destroy
(both are available for download from www.download.com; they are spyware
blockers/removers)

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.

it also wont let us install some things that we down load.

"null" wrote:

> majestyk25 wrote:
> > i am experiencing trouble with a url message. ive been playin a game called
> > nights online for over a year and i have just received a message about a url.
> > it wont let me play it at all now, i started playin a bingo game and now its
> > doin it to that aswell now. i dont know how 2 fix it can any one help. its
> > sayin it could b a 404 or a 405 error. my connection is workin tho, and the
> > websites r still the same. plz help, as soon as poss. im goin mad
>
> Run Windows update.
> Run a full virus scan with current definitions.
> Download, install, update, and run Ad-aware and Spybot Search & Destroy
> (both are available for download from www.download.com; they are spyware
> blockers/removers)
>

> --
> The reader should exercise normal caution and backup the Registry and
> data files regularly, and especially before making any changes to their
> PC, as well as performing regular virus and spyware scans. I am not
> liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the reader using advice
> posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
> of this message.

thx 4 the advice, we did it but it still doesnt work. its done it with a
couple of other sites aswell.