cd won't eject

September 12, 2005 6:36:06 PM

I finished burning a data cd and now my cd won't eject. I read an article at
one time that stated that there is a hot fix or something that may help this
but i don't know where i read it!! any suggestions????Thank you.

More about : eject

September 12, 2005 7:20:48 PM

/learningpcs/ said:

> I finished burning a data cd and now my cd won't eject. I read an article at
> one time that stated that there is a hot fix or something that may help this
> but i don't know where i read it!! any suggestions?

Reboot

There also may be a small hole at the front of the drive, into which you can
insert a pin - and push to eject the disk.

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org