cd won't eject

I finished burning a data cd and now my cd won't eject. I read an article at
one time that stated that there is a hot fix or something that may help this
but i don't know where i read it!! any suggestions????Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about eject

    /learningpcs/ said:

    > I finished burning a data cd and now my cd won't eject. I read an article at
    > one time that stated that there is a hot fix or something that may help this
    > but i don't know where i read it!! any suggestions?

    Reboot

    There also may be a small hole at the front of the drive, into which you can
    insert a pin - and push to eject the disk.

    --
    For most XP answers and tweaks...
    http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

Support CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP