Hello:
When I am starting the computer it gives a a message
'Windows cannot start successfully,
A change has happened in the hardware and software,pls update it
or teher might be a power failure while stating the system,
if you are not sure about the problem please try below
start in safe mode
start windows normally( which is highlited)
but i cant select with the kayboard

i have checked the key boad connection, resyaterd the system but no luck
can any one please help
thanks
anoob

If you have recently changed to a USB Keyboard enter the BIOS(plug in the
old KB) and turn on Legacy Support
peter