Hi,
I am having a problem with some of the computers on our domain.

They are creating duplicate directory's under Documents and Settings on the
c:\.

There are the normal username folders but then there are others with
username.domain and username.domain.000

Why are these being created and how can I fix it and stop it from happening
in the future?

Has anyone seen this problem before?

"MartinaL" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am having a problem with some of the computers on our domain.
>
> They are creating duplicate directory's under Documents and Settings on the
> c:\.
>
> There are the normal username folders but then there are others with
> username.domain and username.domain.000
>
> Why are these being created and how can I fix it and stop it from happening
> in the future?

TRENDING THREADS