(I was recommended to come here)

Ok. I have this problem with my IE. Every so often (meaning 15 minutes)
I'll click on something on the site and it will just freeze up. If I
have two browsers open the one I didn't do anything with will be fine,
but the other will be frozen and I'll have to do the whole CTRL ALT DEL
thing... I don't have any virus because I scanned for that. And I'm
constantly scanning for Spy/Adware....

Someone please help, this is getting old.

--
sarious

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

If you check the event viewer, do any errors show up?

Is it a certain website and are you clicking on a link of some type?

Clark