error registering the OCX c:windowssystem32jscrip.dll

How do i make sure that it registers?
3 answers Last reply
More about error registering windowssystem32jscrip

    You can manually register the ActiveX component with 'regsvr32.exe' in your
    system32 folder. Use /u to unregister it.

    It doesn't work. I get return code 0x80004005

    "Stefan" wrote:

    > You can manually register the ActiveX component with 'regsvr32.exe' in your
    > system32 folder. Use /u to unregister it.

    You probably got the message 'DllRegisterServer in ... failed.
    Return code was: 0x80004005'. Make sure you enter the path of your dll
    correctly.

    Stefan

    "averbunt" wrote:

    > It doesn't work. I get return code 0x80004005

Support Microsoft DLL Windows XP