error registering the OCX c:windowssystem32jscrip.dll

September 13, 2005 4:20:02 AM

How do i make sure that it registers?

More about : error registering ocx windowssystem32jscrip dll

September 13, 2005 2:29:03 PM

You can manually register the ActiveX component with 'regsvr32.exe' in your
system32 folder. Use /u to unregister it.
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 6:30:16 PM

It doesn't work. I get return code 0x80004005

"Stefan" wrote:

> You can manually register the ActiveX component with 'regsvr32.exe' in your
> system32 folder. Use /u to unregister it.
September 13, 2005 8:16:02 PM

You probably got the message 'DllRegisterServer in ... failed.
Return code was: 0x80004005'. Make sure you enter the path of your dll
correctly.

Stefan

!