ara

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2005

So I just got myself a new laptop, and I use the vaio recovery tool to make
the recovery discs using DVDs.
It does the first disc fine, then about five minutes into the secand it
declares that the disc has an error on it.

Now I only had two DVDs at the time so I couldn't redo it right away. I now
have another disc, but I can't find how to redo just the secand disc. It
won't let me put the first disc on a rewritable disc.
Now I thought it told me that I could redo just the secand disc, but was I
mistaken?
Do I have to just do the whole stupid thing again?

Thanks, Ara

dl

Might be better asked in Sony support, as the recovery tool is a sony item