Faulting module NTDLL.DLL when trying to run SalesLogix app

Tags:
  • Support
  • DLL
  • Windows XP
September 13, 2005 6:29:47 PM

I am trying to load SalesLogix CRM software client on a Dell Inspiron 9200
laptop with Windows XP SP2. Everytime SalesLogix opens I get an error report
saying SalesLogix.exe had to close and the faulting module was NTDLL.DLL. I
tried SalesLogix support but they were of no help. I tried copying in
NTDLL.DLL from another computer that SalesLogix is working on but I could not
get it to register. Something about DLLRegisterServer entry point not found.

Help!

More about : faulting module ntdll dll run saleslogix app

Anonymous
April 9, 2009 10:15:15 AM

Usually this error means that you cannot register the particualr dll using regsvr32. You need to register this binary through the assembly registration tool regasm.exe (Link below)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/tzat5yw6(vs.71).aspx
!