Faulting module NTDLL.DLL when trying to run SalesLogix app

I am trying to load SalesLogix CRM software client on a Dell Inspiron 9200
laptop with Windows XP SP2. Everytime SalesLogix opens I get an error report
saying SalesLogix.exe had to close and the faulting module was NTDLL.DLL. I
tried SalesLogix support but they were of no help. I tried copying in
NTDLL.DLL from another computer that SalesLogix is working on but I could not
get it to register. Something about DLLRegisterServer entry point not found.

Help!
1 answer Last reply
More about faulting module ntdll saleslogix
  1. Usually this error means that you cannot register the particualr dll using regsvr32. You need to register this binary through the assembly registration tool regasm.exe (Link below)

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/tzat5yw6(vs.71).aspx

Support DLL Windows XP