Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I am missing the screen saver in my XP. I am on a network and every 10
minutes I have to log in. The option is missing in my display in the control
panel. How do I get this back? Appreciate a response/solution.

Chris

The function may have been disabled by the system administrator.. have you
asked him/her?..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User