Windows XP Pro loses Window focus on mouse click

September 13, 2005 7:24:01 PM

In the last two weeks, my system which is running Windows XP Pro on a 2.6 GHz
Intel Pentium PC, has begun to exhibit some strange behavior when I click on
a window to gain focus. I can click on the window most of the time; however
after clicking once that window loses focus and I can no longer click and
gain focus. The only way I've found to regain focus is to press Alt-Tab at
least two times before the mouse works in that window again. I have the most
recent version of Symantec Anti-Virus and am using Microsoft's Anti-Spyware
tool. I also went out and did an on-line spyware scan with WebRoot's Spy
Sweeper. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
March 21, 2010 6:22:40 PM

i have the same problem. Have can i solve this?????????????
March 21, 2010 7:24:53 PM

first thing is to do a thorough scan with anti virus software, preferably using malwarebytes and also superantispyware
!